Country Manager DACH
There is clearly more to a job than “where do I sit” - It’s about culture, It’s about social connections. It’s about helping each other becoming productive team members. That is why the Goodiebox employee-journey is a journey of growth. As the company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in there distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
We started Goodiebox to share happiness all around the world not just for our tens of thousands of members all around the world - but also for our employees.
Happiness, trust and ambition is in everything we do - teamwork is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…Join a rocket-ride at the “happiest company in the world”
We are looking for an experienced Country Manager who will be responsible for establishing Goodiebox in the DACH region. You will be a key part in expanding our concept and spread more happiness in Europe. In collaboration with our market-entry experts you will be responsible for developing and implementing our go-to-market strategy.
You will be leading your own local growth team of initially 2-4 colleagues and drive cross-team growth projects. We expect you to have the strategic overview but also be a driving force - developing, testing and scaling up customer acquisition & retention initiatives across all digital channels and markets.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of consumer behaviour, strategic understanding of the marketing funnel, excellent analytical skills and an ability to work closely with our Group Growth, Partnership, Tech and Customer Service team. You are an ambitious self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The position will for the first months be based out of our Copenhagen office (we will arrange accommodations if you are not already living in Copenhagen). From October/November you will be based in Berlin where we are opening an office.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for DACH together with the market-entry experts at Goodiebox
- Full responsibility for executing go-to-market strategy and driving growth in DACH
- In charge of local marketing budget and how to allocate/invest it
- Responsibility for reaching the KPIs set for DACH
- Build & lead a high-performing (growth) team
- Developing customer acquisition strategy including new (local) acquisition channels and improvement of existing channels
- Implement our internal best-in-class projects locally
- Full responsibility for developing the local retention strategy incl. improvement of all customer touchpoints
- You are a visionary and a hands-on executor, with the ability to bounce between strategy, execution, and analytics.
- Plan and execute cross-team projects in a global and fast-paced environment - there’ll be close collaboration with our Content-, Creative-, Operations and Tech team as well as our centralized Growth team
- Measure and analyse performance both quantitatively and qualitatively, providing valuable customer insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of relevant experience (beauty, subscriptions, marketing, eCommerce in DACH region is a plus)
- Experience with building brands in new markets
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record as a project manager and team leader
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organisation
- Familiarity with the most important KPI’s in a subscription business
- Budget responsibility
- Strategic understanding of the full marketing funnel and how to prioritize projects to reach KPI’s
- An analytical and structured min
- Fluent in German and English
- Entrepreneurial mind and an ability to navigate in an international environment
- Proven track record of driving a growth team forward through disciplined execution of growth principles.
- A data-driven and number-savvy mindset.
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote Work Policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching