VP of Customer Experience
Goodiebox is one of the leaders in the beauty subscription industry, bringing happiness and fantastic moments to members all across Europe. Born out of a basement in Copenhagen a couple of years ago, we are now a leading beauty brand with an ambition to conquer the beauty industry, create personalised experiences & moments of happiness. To achieve this, we need the brightest minds to help taking us even further. Therefore, we are looking for a VP of Customer Experience who will be responsible for the strategy and daily operations of our Customer Experience and Customer Service department.
We are looking for a Customer Experience leader who has the capability to both develop and implement strategies but on the other hand aren’t afraid of getting their hands dirty in the day-to-day job of keeping our members happy. You have a true passion for customers and a deep desire to continually improve the customer experience and making sure the customer leaves with 5.0 out 5.0 on a happiness score. You have a clear philosophy of how to structure in-bound customer touch points. Furthermore, you are good at developing your employees in the customer service disciplines through training sessions and one-on-ones. Last but not least you like to work with data, track relevant KPIs and find ways to optimize these.
The ideal candidate has beauty experience, been working within eCommerce and potentially in a subscription business. You will be a true champion in cross-team collaboration and work closely with our other departments in Growth, Tech, Partnerships & Country Managers. The VP of Customer Experience will report to our CEO and manage 2-3 direct reports and have responsibility for a team of approx. 25 co-workers.
- Responsible for developing our Customer Experience strategy and implement it
- Customer journey mapping, process improvement, and product development
- Work with all parts of the Goodiebox organization to drive customer experience initiatives. Nothing is off the table; find opportunities to improve our customers’ experience with our service or Goodiebox and pursue them
- Responsible for the Customer Service KPIs and contribution to Goodiebox-wide KPIs
- Develop success plans for customers to outline success factors
- Coach and develop your team into customer experience & -service champions capable of responding instantaneously and autonomously to every customer-facing issue.
- Continuously develop the use of best-in-class software solutions to improve the customer experience
- Experience running a 24/7/365 international support organization across multiple channels in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- You are structured and analytical in your work
- Insatiable curiosity to find opportunities to improve. You devour data anywhere and everywhere you can find it, and you use it to build a picture of what to tackle next. And, when data isn’t available, you roll up your sleeves and work until you find what you need.
- Strong digital understanding and capabilities
- You are excellent at analysing customer experience and map customer journeys
- Strong business understanding to make sure that all customer experience initiatives are supporting the business needs and overall strategy
- A strong track-record of developing best-in-class customer service employees
- Working with larger customer service teams, preferably in B2C eCommerce, beauty and/or physical subscriptions
- Developing strategic customer experience plans and customer journeys
- Experience from an international (start-up) environment and working in a management team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analysing customer-related data
- Budgeting & employee scheduling
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote Work Policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching