Happiness Hero Finland (Full-time)
There is clearly more to a job than “where do I sit” - It’s about culture, It’s about social connections. It’s about helping each other becoming productive team members. That is why the Goodiebox employee-journey is a journey of growth. As the company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in there distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
We started Goodiebox to share happiness all around the world not just for our tens of thousands of members all around the world - but also for our employees.
Happiness, trust and ambition is in everything we do - teamwork is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…Join a rocket-ride at the “happiest company in the world”
Our mission at Goodiebox is to make the world just a little happier - big words we know. But we believe we can do it, starting with our fantastic members. At Goodiebox, we not only provide the best products but also a unique experience that amazes and provides happy faces all over Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Belgium. And now we are looking for someone to bring those same happy faces to the wonderful women of Sweden. And that is where YOU come in! We are searching for a German Happiness Hero to join our team.
As an Happiness Hero you are responsible for..
- Answering all the questions of our members; over the phone, mail AND social media.
- the daily contact with our warehouse about mistakes and make sure these will be fixed.
- The daily contact with our technical team about technical issues/improvements
- Helping the Team Lead of Team Happiness by making reports
- Making sure that theTeam Lead of Team Happiness knows about challenges / current issues that may be in the team
- You have preferably completed a Bachelor (in communication or marketing)
- Extraordinary understanding for creating wow for our members
- A deeply rooted desire to provide the worlds best customer service
- Good experience with customer service, but ready to be challenged on everything you have learned before
- Lots of energy, drive - even in busy periods
- Good adaptability and ready to acquire new knowledge
- Fluent in English & native in Finnish
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote Work Policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching