New Market Launch Manager
There is clearly more to a job than “where do I sit” - It’s about culture, It’s about social connections. It’s about helping each other becoming productive team members. That is why the Goodiebox employee-journey is a journey of growth. As the company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in there distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
We started Goodiebox to share happiness all around the world not just for our tens of thousands of members all around the world - but also for our employees.
Happiness, trust and ambition is in everything we do - teamwork is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…Join a rocket-ride at the “happiest company in the world”
You will be part of the New Market Launch Growth Team at Goodiebox, reporting to the local Director of Growth - New Markets.
We expect you to be able to improve our new market entry strategy from a strategic but most importantly an execution perspective. Therefore, we expect you to be very hands-on - developing, testing and rapidly scaling up customer acquisition channels, localising content, setting up tracking and experimentation testing. In short - balancing many growth disciplines at the same time, acting as a swiss-army-knife helping the New Market Growth Team to improve the entry strategy.
Together with the New Market Team, you will help improve our market penetration and time to market without compromising on reaching ambitious CLV:CAC targets
- Supporting the launch of new markets from strategizing to tactical implementation
- Full responsibility for reporting of new market launch KPIs
- Full responsibility for improving our new market launch documentation across all teams (growth, content, tech, creative)
- Master and execute growth initiatives as a full-funnel marketer
- Full responsibility for driving new market growth experiments with support from the Director
- Project management responsibility (preparing launch plan cross teams)
- Supporting the Director to onboard the local growth teams when the new market launch strategy has been implemented (3-6months)
- Supporting in driving the local growth team forward incl daily standups, weekly growth sprints and monthly growth reporting to the Director
- Developing and improving the new market launch strategy including developing new acquisition channels and improvement of existing approach
- Create a strong A/B test practice for new markets in all marketing efforts by mastering analytics, models, and research to improve marketing effectiveness
- At GOODIEBOX we do not settle. We look for the exceptional. You will be responsible for project management of new market launch initiatives cross teams that maximizes our entry strategy approach and shorten our time to market. You are a visionary and a hands-on executor, with the ability to bounce between strategy, execution, and analytics.
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote Work Policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching