Senior Growth Manager
Senior Growth Manager (DACH)
There is clearly more to a job than “where do I sit” - It’s about culture, It’s about social connections. It’s about helping each other becoming productive team members. That is why the Goodiebox employee-journey is a journey of growth. As the company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in there distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
We started Goodiebox to share happiness all around the world not just for our tens of thousands of members all around the world - but also for our employees.
Happiness, trust and ambition is in everything we do - teamwork is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…Join a rocket-ride at the “happiest company in the world”
As a Senior Growth Manager you will be responsible for driving and leading a local growth team in Goodiebox (2-3 people). With support from the Group Growth team, you will develop the overall growth strategy for your responsible market. You will report to the Country Manager acting as the Growth Lieutenant ensuring that the right growth priorities are taken week after week. In extension to leading your growth team and drive cross-team growth projects, we expect you to be hands-on - developing, testing and scaling up customer acquisition & retention initiatives across all digital channels and markets. In short, you’ll be a part of developing the growth strategy for Goodiebox as well as executing the future of our marketing strategy.
- Full responsibility for driving growth for your local market
- Full in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Full responsibility of driving your growth team forward incl daily standups, weekly growth sprints and monthly growth reporting to the Country Manager
- Developing and improving the customer acquisition strategy including developing new acquisition channels and improvement of existing
- Full responsibility for improving the local retention strategy incl improvement of all customer touchpoints
- At GOODIEBOX we do not settle. We look for the exceptional. You will be tasked with defining optimal customer journeys that maximize each segment’s loyalty, engagement and advocacy and ultimately the lifetime value. You are a visionary and a hands-on executor, with the ability to bounce between strategy, execution, and analytics.
The person we are looking for is basically a growth machine. You should be the kind of person that eats, sleeps and thinks growth 24 hours a day. This means you need to have:
- Fluent German speaker preferred but not required
- 5+ years marketing experience.
- Proven track record working with intake or retention.
- Proven track record of driving a growth team forward through disciplined execution of growth principles
- Experience in scaling a subscription businesses
- Extensive experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Influencer Marketing, E-Mail marketing and Google Analytics.
- A data-driven and number-savvy mindset.
- Proven track record working with smaller and larger growth projects across teams
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, designers, and engineers.
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Daily Lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote work policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching