Content Manager (NETHERLANDS)
There is clearly more to a job than “where do I sit” - It’s about culture, It’s about social connections. It’s about helping each other becoming productive team members. That is why the Goodiebox employee-journey is a journey of growth. As the company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in there distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
We started Goodiebox to share happiness all around the world not just for our tens of thousands of members all around the world - but also for our employees.
Happiness, trust and ambition is in everything we do - teamwork is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…Join a rocket-ride at the “happiest company in the world”
Who are you?
Are you always looking for fun wordplays, smart copy lines and do you make boring standard texts into a reading party? Do you have relevant working experience and do you love beauty and happiness as much as we do? Then you might be the new content manager that we’re looking for!
Now we are looking for our next full time content manager to join us in our adventure to spread happiness around the world! You will be responsible for the online and offline copy and everything that has to do with it. No day will be the same!
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a manager of social channels and writing copy. We would love you to show us some examples!
- You have a great sense of language and humour and love to write fun and attention grabbing texts.
- You’re precise in what you do, and every word you write is thought through.
- You’re interested in beauty and happiness and you love learning and writing about it.
- You’re interested in the results of your own copy and learn accordingly.
- Who or whom? You or you’re? You know it! And as you will be mostly writing in Dutch, you know even more than the Dikke Van Dale!
- You’re driven and full of ideas, and available full-time. And you don’t mind travelling to our Copenhagen office every now and then.
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote Work Policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching