Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Senior Designer with a strong and versatile portfolio, to join our in-house creative team at Goodiebox.
Your primary role is to create elevated, intuitive, simple and beautiful digital experiences across all platforms and elevate the design standards of Goodiebox, together with our creative team of designers and photographers.
You’ll be referring directly to our Head of Creative.
Who are we?
Goodiebox is an innovative fast-growing beauty-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and with office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Each month, our Goodiebox is sent to tens of thousands of members in Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway and Belgium made by editors and beauty experts who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun and are in constant conversation with our members and community.
Goodiebox is well funded and has received growth capital from premium investors such as Morten Strunge, inQvation and the Danish Growth Fund.
Responsibilities as a Senior Designer
- Design cutting-edge interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without breaking a sweat
- Play an integral role in taking Goodiebox’ design solutions to the next level
- Secure the projects you work on have a strong visual concept
- Mentor the design team by evaluating their creative work, through constructive and useful feedback
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices across all media
- A record of 5+ years of experience, with a stellar portfolio to show for it
- Strong skills working with creative processes, production, website design, UX/UI, branding, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Super skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects) and web design softwares such as Sketch/Figma and Zeplin
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, and experience working closely with front-end developers
- The ability to take in feedback and iterate designs quickly
- The ability to mentor and elevate other designers, with a strong understanding of design principles across all media including web, mobile apps, print and whatever comes next
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, and willingness to speak English in the workplace
- A central role in a team on an exciting international growth journey
- Real responsibility and the opportunity to have great influence
- Awesome colleagues and an international working environment with weekly social activities
- Free delicious lunch, beverages, snacks and all the fuel you’ll need during the day
- All the programs and equipment you might need to do your job well
- Friday bars, working dinners and a cool office space in Central Copenhagen
The practical stuff
- The position is full time
- Start ASAP
- Applications must be in Danish or English
- We're all about show don't tell: so please attach your portfolio
- Deadline for applications: May 15th