Talent Acquisition Specialist / Senior Recruiter
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. Do you have what it takes to source the right candidate in the right position? Then please keep reading.
Who are we?
Goodiebox is an online subscription service aimed at inspiring our members with the latest trends in beauty - without it having to cost a fortune. We see ourselves as the matchmakers of the beauty industry, and we have made a flying start since we sold the first Goodieboxes in Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands and Belgium. Simply because we believe that every woman deserves to be pampered.
We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing and engaging recruiter with great communication skills. As a talent acquisition specialist you are constantly on the look for new talent through various channels. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for Goodiebox' current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with the team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- 3-4 years of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- A degree in Human Resources or in a similar field
- Be a part of a young, ambitious and talented team on an exciting international growth journey
- Free delicious lunch, beverages, snacks and all the fuel you’ll need during the day
- A brand new Mackbook Pro and phone and all the programs and equipment you might need to do your job well
- Friday bars, working dinners and a cool office space in Central Copenhagen
- Free company Fitness membership
- Friday breakfasts
The practical stuff
- The position is full time
- Start ASAP
- Applications must be in English