Growth Manager (NETHERLANDS)
There is clearly more to a job than “where do I sit” - It’s about culture, It’s about social connections. It’s about helping each other becoming productive team members. That is why the Goodiebox employee-journey is a journey of growth. As the company grows, we want you to grow, contribute and develop with it. We take pride in each individual contributing in there distinct way - it is not just about where you are, but also where you want to go in your career - we want to go there with you!
We started Goodiebox to share happiness all around the world not just for our tens of thousands of members all around the world - but also for our employees.
Happiness, trust and ambition is in everything we do - teamwork is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…Join a rocket-ride at the “happiest company in the world”
As Growth Manager you will be part of a local growth team in Goodiebox, reporting to the local Senior Growth Manager. We expect you to be very hands-on - developing, testing and scaling up customer acquisition initiatives across all digital channels and markets. Together with the local growth team you will help improving the customer retention to improve the customer lifetime value. In short, you’ll be a part of executing the growth strategy for Goodiebox as well as planning the future of our marketing strategy.
- Master and execute growth initiatives as a full-funnel marketer
- Drive traffic and awareness to our website through SoMe, E-Mail, and Content Marketing…
- Translate UX research and findings into CRO experiments improving the conversion rate
- Create a strong A/B test practice in all marketing efforts by mastering analytics, models, and research to improve marketing effectiveness
- At GOODIEBOX we do not settle. We look for the exceptional. You will be tasked with defining optimal customer journeys that maximize each segment’s loyalty, engagement and advocacy and ultimately the lifetime value. You are a visionary and a hands-on executor, with the ability to bounce between strategy, execution, and analytics.
The person we are looking for is basically a growth machine. You should be the kind of person that eats, sleeps and thinks growth 24 hours a day. This means you need to have:
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Proven track record working with intake or retention.
- Experience working with e-commerce or subscription businesses
- Practical experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Influencer Marketing, E-Mail marketing and Google Analytics.
- A data-driven and number-savvy mindset.
- Proven track record working with smaller and larger growth projects across teams
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, designers, and engineers.
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
- Hardware of your choice
- Remote Work Policy
- Monthly Goodiebox
- Free Gym
- Free Coaching